What to Expect From Your Practitioner during the pandemic
To ensure your optimal safety on confidence whilst in clinic, we are adhering to the strictest health and safety protocols:
- Daily Lateral Flow testing on clinic days
- FFP2 Filtered Masks during more severe/critical stages of the pandemic. IIR masks will be used at all other times.
- Regular deep clean of the clinic
- Cleaning down before every patient with medical grade anti viral products
- Medical grade air purifier on throughout treatment. On boost in between treatments.
- Velux windows slightly open to allow for adequate ventilation
- Wearing of scrubs, deep cleaned at 60 degrees after each clinic shift.
Please be reassured that all the steps detailed above are only in the interest of your safety. But the clinic and treatment itself is still the warm, loving, nurturing, feminine and safe space it has always been.
Despite there being masks disguising our smiles and a 2 metre distance between us, rest assured that you will always get the same attention and care as you have grown to love and expect from your previous treatments in clinic.
If you do have any further questions regarding any of the steps detailed above prior to your appointment, please contact me directly on [email protected]
“It was my first visit today and I was a little nervous. I definitely didn’t need to be. All the Covid precautions were some of the best I’d seen and it was beautifully clean. We had a lovely chat through the issues I’m struggling with, I didn’t feel rushed at all and it was nice to have someone listen and reassure me. The actual acupuncture was quick and painless and actually relaxing. I’m looking forward to my next visit”
– Jilly McMaster, November 2021