Do you suffer with the January Blues or Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)? Or perhaps you are carrying a lot of stress and emotional baggage from 2016 that you would like to let go of? Join me on the first event of the “Natural Ways to Manage Stress Series”, receiving a full acupuncture treatment in a unique, multi-bed setting.
Collaborating for the first time with Hot Yoga Sheffield, you will be welcomed in to a restful, healing space for 40 minutes of relaxation, surrounded by like-minded people and warming tea for these cold, wintery days.
Who is this for?
Stress manifests itself in many ways, often in ways that we don’t even realise. When our bodies reach this level of stress, we release certain hormones that can have catastrophic effects on our bodies when left unmanaged.
- Digestive problems // IBS, colitis, diverticular disease, acid reflux, haitus hernia’s
- Skin problems // ezcema, acne, dermatitis.
- Breathing problems // asthma and allergies
- Heart problems // high blood pressure and angina
- Pain conditions // osteoarthritis, lower back, neck and shoulder pain, migraines
- Mental-emotional disorders // sleeplessness, anxiety, panic attacks, emotional outbursts, mental fatigue and low moods/depression.
What do all these things have in common? INFLAMMATION! The stress hormones in our bodies create and irritate our cells leading to chronic inflammatory disorders, such as those mentioned above. This clinic is for anyone therefore that is suffering with symptoms of stress and is seeking natural, sustainable means to manage and eliminate these issues.
Whether you are a seasoned acupuncture patient or this is your first time, you are all welcome.